Jeanny is a daughter, twin sister, mother, wife, friend and life coach.
- Founder of the 12.1 Run Your Own Race.com movement 501c3 and community.
- Authored two books, Run your own race: Practical tips for running well-first edition, and a second edition Run your own race: Practical tips for running well for teen girls only including a mentoring program for them.
- Founder of Divorced but Not devalued– a group that offers encouragement and support. for divorced women.
- Owner of Luv Your Home Again which helps people live a more simple, organize, and beautiful life by decluttering, designing, and decorating.
- Born in Santurce, Puerto Rico, moved to upstate New York at the age of 16, lived in Portugal, and traveled extensively.
- Her purpose is to encourage people to run their life’s race and never give up (Hebrews 12:1), and loves serving and connecting with people.